Did you know that we get 32% of our income from individual donors? Or that a full 86% goes directly into programming?
We are able to make our mission real only because we have the generous support of donors like you. And now we're offering you a new opportunity:
Upgrade to Mission Maker!
Mission Makers are special partners who understand the need for sustained funding, and who see that having a predictable source of income allows us to strategize on behalf of our clients. Catholic Charities has been operating for over a century. Help us see through another hundred years!
Upgrading your status to Mission Maker means:
- You become a founding partner in our Mission Maker campaign!
- You can automatically provide stable support to your favorite cause.
- You can choose to have your contribution deducted from your credit or debit card monthly, or you can continue to use your preferred method of payment.
- You can choose to opt out of seasonal appeals.
- Your contribution is still tax-deductible.
- By giving a set amount every month, you relieve the burden on your budget.
- You will receive a special monthly e-blast updating you on our programming and our Mission Maker campaign.
- You will be entered into a Mission Maker prize drawing.
Want to give it a try? It's easy to change your mind! At Catholic Charities we are well aware that unforeseen circumstances can shrink even the most well-cushioned budget. You can cancel your Mission Maker status at any time: just call (412) 456-6912.
Click here to become a mission maker now
Want to help the homeless in butler county?
Find out about the One of 1,000 Mission Makers campaign operating out of our Butler County Outreach Office!