Volunteer Office Support - Beaver & Washington Counties
Do you have time during the week to help us care for our most vulnerable neighbors? We are looking for ongoing office support in our Beaver and Washington County Outreach offices.
To provide administrative support for the daily operations of Catholic Charities' programs by greeting clients, receiving telephone calls, and performing general clerical and project-based assignments. The volunteer will:
- Maintain a pleasant work environment and friendly relationships with clients.
- Transcribe correspondence, case recordings, documents, reports, proposals, and contracts from written or voice-recording to provide presentable, understandable, and accurate information.
- Maintain data files for cases, ensuring ease of access.
- Monitor program data as required, and forward appropriate information to staff to ensure compliance with program requirements.
- File correspondence, documents, and case records to ensure efficient access to materials.
- Answer the telephone and provide reception services in a courteous and professional manner.
- Support staff in assigned project-based work; for example, handling tangible donations.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Basic bookkeeping (not mandatory)
- Must be comfortable working with a diverse population
- Act 33/34 and FBI clearances required
Bonnie Rolison, Volunteer Director, at email@example.com