|Dentons Cohen & Grigsby|
|DiLauro Wracher & Thomas|
Grossman Yanak & Ford LLP
|Houston Harbaugh PC|
|Landstar- Shasko Global Logistics LLC|
|Pasco Tool & Plastics|
|Christopher & Monica Scoletti|
|Allegheny Petroleum Products Co|
Become a sponsor today. Contact Meghan Wallace (email@example.com) for more information.
Date: June 9, 2023
Location: 199 Teal Drive, Champion, PA 15622 (Detailed directions)
Benefits: Catholic Charities agency wide
Registration & Sponsorship: Closed
Donate: Make a Donation
Join us for a fun day breaking clays at this 100-target, one flight/one course event suitable for shooters of all skill levels. The Sporting Clay Shoot offers an exclusive way to entertain clients, thank colleagues, or enjoy time with friends while enjoying the natural beauty of summer.
Now in its 11th year, this event has grown in size and support for Catholic Charities. Under the leadership of a strong volunteer committee, the annual clay shoot now attracts nearly 100 participants who collectively raise $40,000 each year.
Questions? Email Meghan Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about this event.
Donate to the Clay Shoot
You can donate directly through the form above or send in your donation to the following address:
Attention: Clay Shoot
212 Ninth Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Beretta Silver Pigeon Raffle (Entries limited)
- Grand Prize: $2500 Silver Pigeon or $2500 credit towards your choice of gun*, or $1000 cash today.
- Runner Up: Espresso machine
Hit the Green Clay at any of the course stations to earn 1 Green Clay raffle ticket. Trapper will provide tickets. Or purchase Green Clay raffle tickets to increase your odds.
- 1st Prize - Yeti Basket
- 2nd Prize - On Par Now (State-of-the-art golf space in the heart of Pittsburgh's Strip District!
- 3rd Prize - H2P (Pitt Tickets and Pitt items)
Limit: 5 Mulligans per person
All tickets will be placed into one single raffle box. Owner of the winning ticket has choice of one of the following raffle baskets. Four total winning tickets will be drawn.
- Bourbon Basket
- Nevillewood Golf Basket
- Oglebay Basket
- Steelers Basket
*Requires a minimum of 50 tickets sold
Clay Shoot Executive Leadership Team
Thank you to our chair and committee members who help make the event a success:
2023 Clay Shoot Event Chair:
- Steve Blanco, MSA
2023 Clay Shoot Event Committee:
- Brenton Atcheson, Everest Infrastructure Partners
- James D. Chiafullo, Dentons
- Robert dePalma, DiLauro Wratcher & Thomas
- Sam Dippold, Hefren Tillotson
- Jeff Ford, Grossman Yanak & Ford LLP, CPA
- John Hartzell, Houston Harbaugh, P.C.
- Tim Hillebrand, Don's Appliances
- James Whetzel, PNC