In Kind Donations
In-kind (non-cash) donations are another valuable way to give. These tangible items are tax deductible based on their fair-market value. Currently, the most needed items on our Wish List include the following:
- URGENT: right now we have a special need for healthy, non-perishable snacks and maintenance supplies for our Winter Warming Station, in particular:
- instant oatmeal
- cup of soup
- granola/energy bars
- packets of crackers and nuts
- small and large garbage bags
- Lysol wipes
- Baby wipes and diapers, especially in sizes 3-5
- Hand- and foot-warmers
- Gloves, hats, and scarves
- Hygiene needs: razors and shaving cream, band aids, toothpaste, mouthwash, lotion, shampoo and conditioner
To make in-kind donations to either Catholic Charities or Catholic Charities Free Health Care Center, please call Deborah Helgeson, In-Kind Donation Coordinator, at (412) 456-6695.
Please note that it is difficult for us to pick up in-kind donations, but they may be dropped off at one of our office locations or program sites.