Safety Net & Stability ServiCEs
For more than 100 years, Catholic Charities has provided help to individuals in their time of greatest need. With unemployment high and a growing number of individuals who are calling with a variety of issues, we offer comprehensive services for individuals and families in crisis with the goal of stopping the cycle of need and achieving a more stable life.
Due to the ongoing demand for financial assistance (help paying utility bills and other expenses) we're now requiring that you access, complete and submit an online application for service so we can best determine how to help you.
If you are requesting referrals only for any of the following: food bank, rent/mortgage assistance, clothing, or mental health counseling, please complete this abbreviated online application.
If you are requesting disaster relief only (help following a fire, flood or other disaster) or for pregnancy and parenting support in any county, it is not necessary that you complete an application; call the Catholic Charities office in your county.
- Allegheny County Office: 412-456-6999
- Beaver County Office: 724-775-0758
- Butler County Office: 724-287-4011; Help with utility bills only, call direct:1-800 481-3653
- Greene County Office: 724-627-6410
- Lawrence County Office: 724-658-5526
- Washington County Office: 724-228-7722
Financial Assistance Eligibility and Application